IP-guard Basic Management Module records all basic information of managed computers. It assists you manage computer settings and evaluate users’ computer usage as well as work performance.
*Basic Management is a compulsory module for IP-guard system.
Basic System Control
- Block displaying Control Panel
- Disable the Fast User Switching feature in Microsoft Windows XP
- Block Computers Management including device manager, disk management, local users and groups and service management
- Block Task Manager and Regedit
- Block Command Prompt
- Block modifying Network Property
- Prevent modification of IP/Mac Property
- Block ActiveX
- Hide My Network Places
Basic Information Logging
Gath system information of every workstation in detail (IP addresses, IP ports, operation system, logon account, current status, etc.)
- Record when did users logged on, when did users shut down their PCs, and how long did their PCs actively run
Basic Event Logging
Record basic events, e.g., system startup/shutdown, user logon/logoff, dial-up.
Real-Time System Alert
Instantly pop up real-time alert messages if any hardware or software assets changes
- Instantly pop up alert messages if users plug in or remove any unauthorized removable storage devices or communication devices
- Instantly pop up alert messages if system information changes
- Instantly pop up alert messages if network configuration changes
Complete Policy Logging
Record all the details of any policies invoked by remote PCs